No products in the cart.
Blue Pottery Wooden Serving Tray 40X20
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
However, this tray isn’t just for serving; it’s a visual delight that adds a touch of elegance to any setting. Whether displayed on a dining table, as a centerpiece on a coffee table or hung on the wall as a piece of art, it exudes an air of sophistication that will draw compliments from all who see it.
Item will be shipped in 1-2 business days
Introducing our exquisite Wooden Blue Pottery Serving Tray – where functionality meets artistry! Crafted with precision and infused with the charm of traditional blue pottery, this serving tray is not just a kitchen essential; it’s a captivating piece of decorative artwork that will elevate your home decor.
Handcrafted by skilled artisans, this serving tray showcases the timeless allure of blue pottery, a centuries-old art form known for its intricate floral patterns and striking cobalt blue hues. Each tray is a unique masterpiece, with no two pieces being exactly alike. The delicate hand-painted designs, reminiscent of Persian and Mughal influences, are a testament to the craftsmanship that goes into every creation.
However, this tray isn’t just for serving; it’s a visual delight that adds a touch of elegance to any setting. Whether displayed on a dining table, as a centerpiece on a coffee table or hung on the wall as a piece of art, it exudes an air of sophistication that will draw compliments from all who see it. These serving trays are handmade with love and care by tribal artisans from Rajasthan.
- Brand: Tribes India
- Tribe: Meena
- State: Rajasthan
- Material: Wood, Quartz
- Color: Multi-Color
- Size: Standard
- Length: 38 Cm
- Width: 21 Cm
- Height: 6 Cm
- Weight: 1355 Grams
- Package Content: 1 Unit
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
Bulk Order: We do accept bulk orders for corporate events or ceremonial gifting.
Note: All of our products are handmade one at a time. Due to the nature of handmade goods, no two items are exactly alike. There may be slight variations in design, size, shape, color, and finish. These variations are not considered defects, but rather part of the charm of handmade products.
Disclaimer: There might be little shade variation between the actual product and the image shown on the screen due to the photography effect.
|38 × 21 × 6 cm
|Blue Pottery Tribe
Usually, all our orders are dispatched within 2 working days.
Once we receive the returned item, the partial/ complete refund is processed within 7 working days.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
● Cancellation: You may wish to cancel the product in the following circumstances:
○ Order wrongly placed
○ Longer delivery than expected
○ No longer needed
○ Inaccurate website description
● Replace/ Exchange: The item in your request will be replaced with an identical item in case of damage (broken or spoiled during transit or due to incorrect packaging), the product received is defective (has a functional problem that causes it not to work) or an incorrect size was ordered. The product replacement and exchange happens within the warranty of the item. In exchange, the product will be replaced with the same product, with respect to the availability of the size and color.
● Refund/ Return: If the product is not in your favored size, color, or usability, you may return the received product, in case the product is unopened, not used, and qualifies under Tribes India * 10-day return policy. In case the product is out of stock, you may decide that you need your refund in that situation. Our customer support will guide you on the refund process and after order cancellation or return you will receive the refund within 7 working days.
*10-day return policy
You may request an exchange/ replacement/ return within 10 days from the product delivery date except for the category Tribes Naturals & Herbs.
Other related Terms & Conditions
1. The return of the item purely happens on the basis of the kind of item you wish to return, your product first undergoes the verification process.
2. Post the verification, you will be requested for the reason for your return.
3. Kindly keep all the required items ready when the return process happens – including the original invoice, original packaging, price tags, freebies, accessories, etc.
4. Pickup and delivery of your request will be planned and scheduled from the same delivery address for instance of exchanges and replacements.
5. The refund process will be initiated once we receive the product back.
The returns policy brings in a lot of changes keeping in mind our loyal customer base hence all products listed under a particular category may not have the same return policy.
Note: TribesIndia.com return & refund policy applies as long as the products are unworn, unwashed, without stains, unharmed and with every single unique tag in tacked and is bundling flawless.
Products category that cannot be returned: Natural and Organic items.
Common Scenarios – Product Returns
At what point is your request qualified for product returns, exchange, replacement, or refund?
● Order is received damaged due to incorrect packaging, was damaged or tapered during transit.
● Unexpected fit or style not as promised on the website.
● Product returns and replacement in case of out-of-stock products.
● Different products received than what was ordered.
● Nonfunctional during the warranty break.
Tribes India reserves the right to change its policies without prior notice.
There are no inquiries yet.